i was driving around this afternoon,
with the windows down, sunroof open, jamming out with the kids.
it was awesome.
i honestly thought there might be a movie camera following us.
that maybe we were on a movie set.
the scene, the falling leaves, the autumn glow,
happy kids, rockin' out mama, sibling kindness, joys of motherhood.
man o' man it was pretty magical.
- a date night back in new braintree
- ringing the camp putnam bell with the girls
- wonderful babysitters
- ashland farm pumpkins
- raw, honest tears with my boss
- a rescued wallet
- soccer day and this community
- friday night lights and jane's moves to the marching band
- our football family
- our soccer family
- spanish vocab around the dinner table (kinda)
- fever snuggles with b
- walks that fill your soul
- toddler leaf jumping
- a page turner
- apple cider and treats stand
- gus' 1st birthday and that we are his family
- clean water bottles
- jane's 1st letters
- good morning songs
- braids for the win
- harvest moon
breath in. breath out.
before the movie producer yells "cuuuuutttt"
and the yelling, crying, showers, laundry, dishes, emails starts up again.