Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

e & b's thankful tuesday

in honor of thanksgiving, the ella & bennett edition of thankful tuesday!  ella started to do the typing but then thankfully let me take over so we could finish before bedtime! 

  • i amthankfulforyfamily
  • ilovemymom
  • ilovefall
  • ilovemydad
  • my house
  • my toys
  • ella mommy daddy
  • my bed
  • books
  • trains
  • crayons and markers
  • train table
  • my friends
  • macy, fishies, cooper and kristy
  • god
  • grandma, anya, nanny, cousins, uncles, aunts...everyone
  • sheeps
  • cookies
  • playing with daddy
  • snuggling with mommy
  • mary poppins
  • socks
  • babies
  • chocolate chips
  • singing songs
  • church
  • bumpy slide
  • thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment