Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 30, 2018

3 months & 3 day holiday bundle


 3 months  ago today,
the lord's big ol' tug on my heart
pulled me away from a 15+ year in corporate,
and two hand pushed me towards living out my passions and 
pursuing some entrepreneurial dreams.

since that day,
i've been praying and reflecting, 
and stumbling and adjusting,
 and hustling and working 
to figure out 
my new normal...
my new every day...
my new how...
my new when...
my new if...
my new do...
really, my new everything.

working for myself has been a BIG change 
from working for a BIG organization.

my day to day has gone...
from conference calls to coffee chats
from powerpoint to photography,
from complicated campaigns to creating and connecting,
from programs in big venues to programs in my barn,
from budgets with lots of zeros to budgets that are zero,
from delivering on timelines, to determining timelines,
from meetings around conference tables, to meetings in my friend's treehouse,
from ornery colleagues to oily sisters,
from mistakes that really don't matter, to mistakes that do,
from high heels to hunter boots,
from loving my firm, to loving my farm,
from navigating a career, to navigating a calling.

while there have most certainly been some hard days,
most days are filled to the brim with encouragement and assurance
that this is where i'm meant to be.

and so...
as an entrepreneur during the holiday season
i thought i'd celebrate this 3 months milestone
with my very own
erin's bits & bobs holiday bundle!

a bundle that packages
up two of my new ventures into one... 
the gift of essential oils,
alongside the gift of family memories.

anyone who orders their 
essential oil premium starter kit ($160) from me over the next 3 days,
will get a family photo shoot ($125) here at the barn for free!
the photo shoot can take place this month or anytime in 2019.

cheers to you dear readers,
thank you so much for following along and being 
a big part of making my dreams come true!

*****

if you'd like to take advantage of the 
erin's bits & bobs holiday bundle
you can email me anytime here,
or sign-up as a member here under my sponsor id.

select the "premium starter kit with desert mist diffuser",
which comes with 11 amazing oils, a beautiful diffusor and some other samples.
it also gets you access to oily education, resources and tools for 
 getting the most out of your oils and all the member benefits too!
and then let's book your family photo shoot...
this coming month, or in the year to come!

i sure would love to help you shop small,
and celebrate this season with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment