- cheerful eggs (look at those crackin' eggs...and it happened in just days!) won't these be cute on the table for easter dinner?
- dirt under fingernails
- blooming forsythia - love those bursts of yellow around every corner
- red tipped trees at the beginning of the week...and now green (how fun to discover with the kids)
- bonding with bennett in the midst of his potty-training efforts
- abandoning the potty-training and feeling good about it... another time, another time
- ella's first written and illustrated "book" (for her uncle tim & leigh)
- a beautiful easter egg hunt & kids' fun at lauren's
- a little red riding hood day with julie
- the simplicity of roasted chicken sunday dinner
- celebrating palm sunday
- date night with ella to see a friends' children performance of "rats!"
- vegging out to favorite shows - friday night lights and parenthood
- encouraging girlfriends
- 6:45 a.m. meltdown stress attack while out on a run - and my friend stacy's kickin' pep talk
- planning this weekend's easter celebrations
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
thankful tuesday, 4/19
a week of being broken and renewed - a hard and real way to get my heart centered on our savior as we approach easter.