Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

insta-bits

i got a new i-toy for my birthday.  
what i love most is being able to capture moments without dragging out my big girl camera.  
so here we go with the first bits & bobs installment of insta-bits.  
if you are an instagrammer - i can be found at edefoyd.

celebrating 33 with my 3 loves

getting back in the kitchen after weeks of no real cooking...how better than with julia

i don't want this to phase to ever end...ever ever.

i don't want this phase to end either...

lacing up the sneaks again...

writing way belated baby thank you notes

spending a super fun day with my mr. (and jane)

a family outing to the museum of science...little family on a big chair

my new happy family calendar space...

No comments:

Post a Comment