- my wonderful husband holding the fort down at home
- having a drink with betsy while in dc...we could have caught up for hours more!
- the calm before the storm
- an awesome team of colleagues and clients
- a smart agenda
- tap dancing and thinking on my feet
- a glass of wine or two at the end of a loooooooong day
- dynamic presentations that we've prepped months for
- relevant content & case studies on employee engagement, health care reform, baby boomer retirement era, workforce analytics, global wellness, derisking pensions (not my typical post topics...ha!!)
- updates from home - even if they do include a bennett boo boo to the face
- beautiful evening at the historic meridian house
- the sights of dc - especially the view of jefferson at night from my hotel window
- caffeine. caffeine. caffeine.
- did i say caffeine?
- yummy and cute mercer cupcake from the famous georgetown cupcakes (dc cupcake on tlc)
- organized chaos
- slick production
- final hours... excitement of being almost done
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
thankful tuesday, 5/10 (conference edition)
sending this week's thankful tuesday from washington, dc... conference edition!