Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

thankful tuesday, 10/1

"i'm so thankful i live in a world where there are octobers."
anne of green gables
it's been too long since my last thankful tuesday post. 
i've missed it...
the discipline of it...
the downright good it does for my day, my outlook, my heart!
  • celebrating 9 years with my mr.
  • bible sunday for ella and the 2nd grade class at church
  • town-wide yard sale day and a trunk full of thrifted treasures
  • crinkly leaves underfoot
  • being a new englander
  • the smell of dough rising
  • standing at the end of my driveway waiting for the bus to drop ella at the end of the road
  • backyard campfire sing-a-long with the brownie troop
  • pumpkins. pumpkins. pumpkins.
  • an afternoon train adventure with a crew of little boys
  • friendly train conductors who filled the boys' hearts & the mamas' too
  • re-embracing meal time
  • getting into the homework groove
  • our little tinker...baby girl who is exploring everywhere and everything...tinker, tinker, tinker
  • mercer alumni and friends who amaze and inspire me
  • flexibility
  • brother and baby sister yarn bombing shenanigans
  • acorn hunts
  • this season
  • finding a few minutes to be in this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment